Dear Students,
We are glad that you have joined us at MSU ELC. We hope that you will enjoy your experience at the English Language Center and develop your English as much as possible.
This exciting, interesting, beautiful website will be used to enable you to communicate with your friends, instructors and be informed about the latest events in your Grammar course (assignments, announcements).
We recommend you to visit this website frequently.
Kind Regards
Baburhan Uzum
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
43 comments:
Hi!My name is Yuki Iizuka.
My language goal is that I can speak English and make many another country's friends.
I only speak Japanese. So,I can't talk to another country people.I want to travel many country and know cultures.So, I want to learn English.
This course have not many student.I try to talk English and say to my opinion.
I can't go first day class,but I hope to enjoy our class with my classmate.
Hello! My name is Yuji Iizuka.
My language goal is that I can become speak all English speakers.
I want to speak with all around the world. And I want to understand there cultures,religion,life style,and more.
This course students came from various countrise. So I want to talk with all this course students.
I enjoyed first day my class. The game which introduction myself is very nice! So,I became find my classmate.
Hello. I am hye kyoung lee.
My language goal is that I can speak English very well.and talking about different culture with my new friends.
I like trip. But I don't speak English. So, I think help learning English to My trip.
this course have many likelihood to me. I can ask something to you and join information.
I think.. our class was nice frist class. I felt merry and interest. I expect next time.
thank you. see you. bye~
hi,I'm LiLi★
my language goal is that I can live in America alone.
I like America!!
I want to enjoy this class!
very② fun ! I love it!
Hi~ my name is sohyoung Kim .
I can't speak english very well now. but my english goal is that I want to study english literature.
I want to learn English because I want to teach people who didn't learn English
I want to talk with new friends and want to study joyfully
It was very friendly. Even most of student is younger than me, I thought i can learn English very well. I am glad to see teacher and all students.
see you tomorrow~^^
Hi~ I'm Youngwoo Lee.
My language goal is that I can speak English and I want to meat many other country people.
These day, English was very important in koea.
I want good place of work.so I want to learn English.
I want to speak fluent English.
and I want to cotton up to you.
first class was very fun and enjoy.
Hello! My name is little Andy.
My language goal is that I can speak English fluently.
I wnat to learn English in the United States because i like English so much. And also I wnat to make many international friends in my clss.
I had so much fun time with my class mates in the first day of the class.
Hello!
My name is Kei Hasegawa.
My language goal is that I can speak English.
English is most important language and common language in the world.So I want to learn English.
This course student is very kind,so I will be make a new friends.
First day is very nervous!!But, I enjoyed introduction game.
Hello!
My name is Kei Hasegawa.
My language goal is that I can speak English.
English is most important language and common language in the world.So I want to learn English.
This course student is very kind,so I will be make a new friends.
First day is very nervous!!But, I enjoyed introduction game.
Hello.My name is Shin Ando.
My language goal is to communicate foreign people through languages.
The reason I want to learn English is that I want to make many foreign friends.
My expectations from this course is to communicate many foreign people.
I can't go the first day class because I have a reception party.I want to participate every day.
Hello! My name is Yusuke Takahashi.
1.My language goal is that I can speak English speakers.
2.Because I want to speak many people in the world.
3.This course students came from many countries. So I want to talk with this course various students.
4.Sorry.I can't attend your class of first day because I attend reception party.
Hello!My name is Satoshi Azuma.
My language goal is that I can speak English very well and make friends with people of many countries.
If I want to talk with people of many countries,English is needed in almost cases.Because I want to learn English.
My expectation from this course is friendly and enjoyable class!
Sorry,I couldn't attend first day class because I went to reception party.
Hello my name is Yasunori Kawai!
My English goal is that I can speak English very well.
Bcause I want to trip many countries!
This course is Level 1, so I will able to enjoy studing English.
It was really so funny.
Hi,My name is Daiyong Wang.
Sorry!I am late.Because I did not know how to make the comment yesterday.
My language goal is that I can speak English well
Hi, I'm David.
Sorry It's late because I knew I could send to only email and then I didn't understand the homework.
I know only two language. That are English and Korean.
I want to learn English and get good memory here
I want to get everything but when I tried to start something,I couldn't try because then I didn't know English. So I learn English here.
I'm not sure. but I know it's different between studying hard and not.
It's good for me. When I came to the class,I didn't know how can I adapt. But you made a good class. I think this class will be most a interesting class.
english, is my language. speaking english is a great training, it will help you to enhance your ability...
cheapest ativan apo-lorazepam 1 mg side effects - ativan dosage cancer patients
zolpidem high ambien side effects memory - side effects of zolpidem tartrate
ambien online no prescription ambien cr 12.5 mg side effects - ambien side effects itching
diazepam drug diazepam dosage guide - how much diazepam for dogs
xanax generic home drug test xanax - xanax xr no prescription
zolpidem side effects zolpidem tartrate no prescription - negative side effects zolpidem
buy xanax online without prescription xanax 2 mg street price - xanax bars feeling
online diazepam buy diazepam legally - diazepam 5 mg and alcohol
cheap xanax no prescription xanax 1 mg extended release - mask xanax drug test
lorazepam mg normal dosage ativan anxiety - lorazepam 1 mg vs xanax
generic ativan order ativan online in canada - who makes generic ativan
ativan price buy ativan online canada - lorazepam 1mg tablet
purchase soma best place buy somatropin - soma drug picture
soma online buy soma with american express - naproxeno carisoprodol dosage
ambien no prescription there generic ambien cr 12.5 mg - ambien side effects tiger woods
buy valium online valium 5mg euphoria - buy valium online in canada
buy valium online low cost valium - canadian online pharmacy no prescription valium
buy valium online generic name of valium - diazepam valium 5mg
buy somas online side effects of the medication soma - soma drug slang
buy valium cheap how long does valium effects last - where to buy valium online forum
buy carisoprodol online buy somatropin canada - buy somatropin usa
buy valium online real valium online - valium medication schedule
cheap zolpidem ambien 10 mg and pregnancy - cheap ambien no prescription
buy valium online que es mejor diazepam y valium - valium tablets online
Your oωn post has established benefіciаl to mе рersοnally.
It’s rеally helрful and you are obvіоusly extгеmely ωеll-informed in this area.
You have got expoѕed my face to various thoughts abоut this ѕubject using intrіguing, notablе and strong written сontеnt.
My website : buy ativan
Үour oωn ρost provides proven necessary to us.
It’s very helpful and you reаlly are obviοusly reаlly knowlеdgeable of this type.
You possess expоsed our face іn ordеr to
νarious ѵiews οn thiѕ kіnd of mattеr together with intеresting and sоlid articles.
My webpage - Buy Valium
Post a Comment