Top 10 Most Important Rules of Email Netiquette
You have the future, and the present of humankind in your hands — even when you just write an email.
Don't send anything you don't want to send.
Make your email replies easy to read and understand by quoting in a smart and useful manner.
No, really! I mean it. Honestly!
Forwarding emails is a great way of sharing ideas, but make sure the original idea is not hidden in obfuscation.
Not everybody can receive your fancily formatted emails. Some may even react furious. To be safe rather than sorry, send plain text emails only when in doubt.
Don't shout in your emails (and all caps is so difficult to read).
Don't clog email systems without permission.
Don't use smileys to say something you should not (and don't intend to) say in emails.
"Me too" is not enough content, but too much annoyance.
2 comments:
Hello!
I'm jiseon Shin
I can't speak english very well..
my english goal is that i want to speak in english.
I want talk with new friends and I learn to there cultures.
I want to enjoy this class.
It was fun.
(I sented to you e-mail but it was't rceived there. so try to again
Post a Comment