Friday, February 1, 2008

How Americans Do Shopping

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Where do you think do Americans generally do shopping?

I don't know well, I think many people want to go cheaper place.

2. Where do you go for shopping?

Merdian Mall & Macy's In East Lansing.

3. Whom do you shop with?

My Korean friends.

4. What is happening in the video?

Five mans are choose and wear woman clothes.







1. Who is the advertisement for? (regular people, people with good credit score, people with bad credit score, students)

People with bad credit score

2. How much does it cost to have this credit card?

total up front 249 dollars

3. Would you have this credit card? Why/ Why not?

No, If I have the credit card, Can't control myself to spending money

4. What does "money talks" mean?

Money is the most important thing of the world.






1. What is the name of the credit card provider bank?

Bank of never never

2. Why do you think the singer chose this name?

I think, singer don't want to people use credit card.

3. Why do they buy shoes/phones and guitars?

just want them

(but, I really want to buy a Gibson guitar too.)

4. Do you have a credit card?

No, I don't

5. What do you buy with credit card? When do you use it?

I don't have credit card. but I use it sometimes.
when I need to buy something, my parents give me a credit card.

Anonymous said...

1.America eagle.2 meijie.3 my friends.4.oh in my opinion,this video is so funny.i like it.it demonstrated men weared women"s costume.

Anonymous said...

1. American eagle in this video. but I think they go shopping to their favorite brand shop.
2. I usually go to merdian mall in here.
3. with my friend.
4. mans are wearing woman clothes.


1. people with bad credit score.
2. $247
3. yes, because I need it sometimes.
4. I don't know, I can't hear. but I think people want spend money.


1. Bank of never never.
2. I think the singer wants express unlimited of this card.
3. because just they want it.
4. yes.
5. when I need to something, I buy with my credit card.

Anonymous said...

1. In this video, people go to the American Eagle.
2. Merdian mall and Maijer.
3. My friends.
4. They were woman clothes.

1. People who have bad credit score.
2. $247
3. Yes, I sometimes need a credit card.
4. People think that money is important.

1. Bank of never never
2. Maybe, this credit card is limit credit card.
3. They want that.
4. Yes, I have.
5. When I want to buy somethng, but I don't have enough money.

Anonymous said...

1. I think they are usually do shopping huge mall.
2. When I want shopping, I am go to Somerset mall.
3. For my friends.
4. Men are tried wear for woman clothes.

1. People with bad credit score.
2. Total up front 249 dollars
3. Yes I do. I usually use to credit card because it is easily.
4. I think, how do well spend money.

1. Bank of Never Never
2. Because many people used credit card also they have a lot of spend money. Thus singer does not want to it.
3. They want to that.
4. Yes I have.
5. When I buy something I use credit card. Every time I use to credit card.

Anonymous said...

1-In the big mall.
2-The Meridian Mall.
3-My friends.
4-mans are wearing woman clothes.
=====================
1-People with bad credit score.
2-$247
3-yes,it's very easy to pay.
4-It means If you have money you can do anything. :)
=====================
1-Bank of never never.
2-If you Want any thing never stop "You have Never Card"
3-Thy like it.
4-Yes,I have.
5-I buy every thing ebay,amazon...etc,
I use it every time.

Best Regards,

Anonymous said...

1_ American people do shop usually on mall
2_ i will go to outlet mall
3_ with my sister and my brother
4_ man who's choose and wear woman clothes.






1_ people with bad credit
2_247
3- no idon't like this crdit card because i already have one and i don't like to colect many diffrent cards
4_people who's love spend alot of money



1_ Bank of never never
2_because people spend alot of money and he dosen't like this
3_they want this thing
4_ yes i have one
5_ when i like something very expensive in usa i will buy that's thing and my father will pay this card but

Anonymous said...

1. Where do you think do Americans generally do shopping?
-> I think Americans generally do shopping in shopping mall.

2. Where do you go for shopping?
-> I also do shopping in shopping mall like merdian mall.

3. Whom do you shop with?
-> I sometimes go shopping with my Korean friends on weekend.

4. What is happening in the video?
-> Some people are choosing some clothes. And Some guys are putting on women clothes.
-----------------------------------
1. Who is the advertisement for? (regular people, people with good credit score, people with bad credit score, students)
-> It is the advertisement for people with bad credit score.

2. How much does it cost to have this credit card?
-> It costs $247 to have this card.

3. Would you have this credit card? Why/ Why not?
-> No, I wouldn't. Because I already have two credit cards.

4. What does "money talks" mean?
-> I think "money talks" means TV program name.
---------------------------------

1. What is the name of the credit card provider bank?
-> The name of the credit card provider bank is bank of never never.

2. Why do you think the singer chose this name?
-> I think that the singer choose this name to criticize unlimited card use.

3. Why do they buy shoes/phones and guitars?
-> After credit card came out, they want to buy them.

4. Do you have a credit card?
-> Yes, I do. I have two credit cards.

5. What do you buy with credit card? When do you use it?
-> When I buy expensive things, I used to use credit card.

Anonymous said...

1. I think Americans usually go to the biggest mall in the city.

2. Merdianmall

3. My friends

4. Men are trying women clothes on.


1. People with bad credit score.

2. $247

3. Sure, because it is very easily.

4. How do well spend money.


1. Bank of never never

2. I think singer does not want to that people do not use credit card any more.

3. Just want them

4. Yes, I have credit card.

5. When I want to buy something, but I have no money.

Anonymous said...

1. Malls and shopping centers.

2. Since it's my first month in Lansing, I once went to Meridian Mall only.

3. With my brother.

4. Some guys are having a good time and wearing some womens' clothes.

*****************************

1. People with bad credit score.

2. $247.

3. No. Because I don't need a credit card.

4. It's a TV program I guess.

******************************

1. Bank of Never Never.

2. Because that name gives a comfortable feeling. In other words, the card has no limit.

3. Because they want them.

4. No, I don't.

5. As I said, I don't have a credit card. However, I have a debit card that can be used as a credit card. And I use it to buy online.

Anonymous said...

hi i'm hyunjoong
sorry l'm late.

1. Where do you think do Americans generally do shopping?
clothes store, big mart (Meijer)
2. Where do you go for shopping?
Meijer, book store
3. Whom do you shop with?
sometime I’m going to there with friend.
4. What is happening in the video?
Many gay choose clothes with friends.
1. Who is the advertisement for? (regular people, people with good credit score, people with bad credit score, students)
people with bad credit score
2. How much does it cost to have this credit card?
Total up front $247.
3. Would you have this credit card? Why/ Why not?
yes, I have a credit card. It’s because account is easy.
4. What does "money talks" mean?
I think money must need to life
1. What is the name of the credit card provider bank?
Bank of Never Never
2. Why do you think the singer chose this name?
The audience is looking conspicuous the advertisement
3. Why do they buy shoes/phones and guitars?
Buy shoes/phones and guitars on impulse.
4. Do you have a credit card?
Yes, I have a credit card.
5. What do you buy with credit card? When do you use it?
I buy a Korean food, the necessaries of life.
I use the credit card in the restaurant, meijer.

Anonymous said...

1. I think they buy something for big sale.
2. Merdian Mall and Outlet.
3. My friends
4. Five men put on female clothes.

1. People who have bed credit score.
2. Total up front 249 dollars.
3. Yes, I do. It's comfortable and easy.
4. Money is an important.

1. Bank of naver naver.
2. I think singles want to have a lot of money and to reduce their consumption, so if they love it, can buy it.
3. they want it.
4. Yes, I do.
5. When I need something ,I buy that : clothes, shoes.....