Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Make the Best Guess !!!!!!


Hello Folks,


We are playing a guessing game. I want you to make a guess about where I took this photo. I will give you clues as time goes by. You need to make a guess and show a reason for your guess as in the example.

example: " I think this place is Shanghai, because I see the sea and the tower looks like a Chinese structure."

Let's see who will make the best guess :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I'm Hye Kyoung.
I think this place of picure is American sea.
Becase flag on the tower look like the American flag.
Certainly.. I don't konw.

Baburhan Uzum said...

Waow,

Thank you very much, amazing job Hye Kyoung. You are very careful. You are right. This is a picture of an American sea maybe a lake or perhaps an ocean.

But where??

Anonymous said...

Add....
I think to look white color of sunshine. So, I don'n feel in the moring or evening. And I think look like north place. Then...Presque Isle or Alpena, Cheboygan. haha...

Anonymous said...

Hi~
I'm Youngwoo.
I think, This is a lighthouse.
It is on the sea in America.
Lighthouse is brighten the sea raod.

Baburhan Uzum said...

younwoo,

you are certainly right. This is a light house. A lighthouse brightens (illuminates)the sea and helps the boats to find their directions.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I'm Andy.
I think it is jail in Island where Papillon confined.

I guessed.

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm jieun.
I think about that it is a house of dream.
It look really peaceful.
On the one hand it look lonley.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I'm ji seon.
I thought, This place is a lighthouse.
um, it is look at the sea in America.
The circumference was nothing elce.
only along.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm Sohyoung.
I guess this place is Lake Michigan
because I went before and it's looks like.(it's really big like ocean)

Hannah said...

Hi~ Baburhan!
I'm hannah : )
sorry I'm late ㅠㅠ
Let me see..
I think just like quiet sea.
And I think I saw in a movie..
but I don't remember a title of movie..

Baburhan Uzum said...

Andy,

Your comment is really original :)You may be right it might be a jail in an island.

Jieun,

you are definitely right.

It looks peaceful, but also it looks lonely.

Han nah,

It is quite likely to see this place on TV or movies, because I think it is quite popular thanks to its natural beauty :)


Thank you everyone for your participation.

CONGRATULATIONS Sohyoung. I took this photo in Lake Michigan this weekend. I hoe you can also visit this place when you have time, because it is a perfect place to have a rest, and you can enjoy the fresh air while riding your bikes arounda the Island.

This game ENDS here, and the participants WILL BE REWARDED :)

THANK YOU

Unknown said...

Ah..

Is it finished?
I'm so late.

In my hometown, I saw like this place. I guesses this is a lighouse.

Do you know my hometown?
there is the secound large island in Korea. there is some lighouse.

So when I got this picture,I thought my place.