ELC Student Journal

Issues

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (22)
      • ELC Soccer Photo
      • Shiga Students Graduation Pictures
      • Level 1 Student Group Picture!
      • Your Pictures---Yuki IIzuka
      • Your Pictures---Kei Hasegawa
      • Your Pictures----Shin Ando
      • Your Pictures----Ji Seon
      • Your Pictures----Hannah
      • Your Pictures----LILI
      • Your Pictures----Satoshi Azuma
      • Your Pictures-----Sohyoung Kim
      • Your Pictures-----Yuji Izuka
      • Your Pictures-----Andy Koo
      • Your Pictures----Ji Eun
      • Your Pictures-----Hyekyoung Lee
      • Your Pictures-----Donghyun Gang
      • Your Pictures-----Youngwoo Lee
      • Take a Picture :)
      • Soccer Terms
      • Fun With To Be VerBs
      • TALENTED PEOPLE WANTED!!!!!!!
      • Make the Best Guess !!!!!!
    • ►  August (3)

Friday, September 28, 2007

ELC Soccer Photo


We lost 2-1, but next game we will win!!! Good job ELC FC!!
Posted by Micah Cousins at 6:33 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah,

Thanks alot for the photo. I think we will definitely win the next match.

I think so.
I know so :D
I hope so :(

September 29, 2007 at 2:43 PM
Anonymous said...

Please forward these photos (soccer and Apple Picking) to Carol Wilson-Duffy (wilson77); they are great!
pato

October 29, 2007 at 8:58 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)