Thursday, September 6, 2007

TALENTED PEOPLE WANTED!!!!!!!














In this task,

  • write about a talented person (he/she may be in your family or a friend)
  • write it under this topic and publish it.
  • you can also comment on your friends' writings.
REMEMBER the assignment is DUE 10th of September

Have a nice weekend :)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Introduce my friend
His name is kyungmin.
He lives in korea.
he's 22year's old.
He finished the cource of physical education.
Now, He'a bodybuilder. but He's not famous.
He endeavored hard to have good body.
I think someday, He will be Mr. KOREA.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm Hye Kyoung.

Sira is my best friend. She's in korea.
Her major is a vocal music course.
But she doesn't want to be vocalist. Sira want to be musical acterss. Because she has good voice and pretty face.
I believe to succeed in her dream. And I support her.

Unknown said...

I'm David.
----------
Write about talented person.

Un ji Gang is my sister.She's 23 years old.she studies Chinese. I think she enjoy her major.
She will live in China.She likes to play with her friends. If she won't live in China, She will to run a Chines academy in Korea.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
i'm Ji seon.

Hee seon is my older sister.
she was excellent.
it seems to me that she likes study. Because she speaks very good english and japanese.
she is an unfailingly hardworking and dynamic leader. she will be success in business. i'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Introduce my friend.
Her name is Haruka.
She is 20 years old.
She is good at cooking.
And She goes to technical college of cooking.
So,she will please everyone to cook many delicious meals.

Unknown said...

Hello.
I'm Satoshi(not Satomushi).

His name is Kota Aoki.
He is 19 years old.
He is very good at playing soccer.
Now,he is a professional soccer player in Japan.
He is selected the national team of under 20 in Japan.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi!! I am Yusuke.

His name is Daichi.
He lives in Japan(in Osaka).
He is 22 years old.
He is good at playing DJ.
His favorate music genre is trance.
He wants to go to Neterlands.
Because Netherland is the most famous country about trance music.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi,I am Shin Ando.
I will introduce my talented person.
His name is Tsubasa.
He is a cmptain of my baseball club in Japan.He is a third baseman.His batting order is third.He is a number 1 baseball player in my team.And he is very kind and friendly.I want to be a person like him.

Anonymous said...

Hi,I am Yasunori Kawai.


I introduce my friend satoshi.
He is the tallest in my friend.
He is a good basket prayer in my univers.
And he is very good at study.
He is my best friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi!I'm Yuji.

I introduce my friend.
His name is Taichi.
He lives in Japan.
I met him first time 2years ago.
He is interested in some social problems. And he told me about these problems.
So I became interested in social problems affect him.
I respect to him.

Anonymous said...

Hello.I am kei.
My talented person is my cousin.He is same years old.So he and I have been friends since we were children.And,his face is resemble to me.Sometimes we are mistaken for brother.But,he does not resemble to me. Because, he is very clever and he get a lot of attention from girls.
I envied him.

virtu said...

Hi i'm Sohyoung Kim

I would like to introduce my American friend.
Her name is Laura.
Her husband's name is Paul
She has two daughter, Emily and Anna.
She work in Montessori before but now she doesn't go anymore.
I'm worried her because she have arthritis.
She really want to make friend who is not American(international people) so she like me
I want to be her friend long time.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm Andy Koo.

I wouyld like to introduce my friend Jaeho Lee.
He is from South Korea.
He lives in Okemos.
He studys English at LCC(Lansing Community College).
He studies English very hard to say English like navite American. After English Class, I think he could be the person who can transfer to Michigan State University.

Hannah said...

Hi~ I'm hannah : )

Mr.Dong is church brother.
He's 18 years old.
He's from Korea.
He lives in MSU dom.
And He's a ELC student.
He plays the bass guitar and a drum.
I think he has a great talented.
So, I wish learn play the guitar
and drum to him.

Unknown said...

Hyun jung is my friend.
She lives in south korea.
She has a pretty face and glamorous body, and good picture's ability. Always, she has a unique think. So concentrated people attention on hers picture.
I envy her.
I hope that I likes the hers ability.

Anonymous said...

Eriko is my best friend in Japan.
I met her in my high school.
Her major is France culture.
She will work in bank next year.
She is very good girl.
I taught me a lot of things in high school.
I very like her!

Anonymous said...

HI I'm lili
Eriko is my best friend in Japan.
I met her in my high school.
Her major is France culture.
She will work in bank next year.
She is very good girl.
I taught me a lot of things in high school.
I very like her!